Suzanne Hill, founder and CEO of Handel, is one of the UK’s most experienced and respected export consultants.
In the past 15 years she has helped over 700 companies establish new sales channels in 60 countries. She is as comfortable helping first-time exporters get a foothold in a new market as she is consolidating existing deals for multi-national organisations. Fluent in five languages, deeply networked and possessing genuine cultural insight about a vast number of countries, she is a potent weapon to have in your export armoury.
- Experienced at every level of export business
- Delivers tangible results fast
- Skilled in the practical fundamentals of international trade
- Possesses the necessary insight to unlock opportunity
- Tactically astute and strategically aware
- Specialises in Latin America, Europe and South Africa
- Extensive sector experience in construction & built environment, environmental technologies, tradable services, healthcare & diagnostics.
- Established conference speaker
- Effective trainer in all aspects of export sales and marketing
- Highly networked at all levels – private enterprise and investment, trade associations, embassies, chambers of commerce, development agencies and government
- Past & current clients include Bombardier, BT, Kerry Group, Kingspan, Nualight, Gilbert-Ash, Invest Northern Ireland, as well as City Councils, Chambers of Commerce, and Trade Councils throughout Europe.
- Slovenia’s Honorary Consul in Northern Ireland
- Council Member of the Northern Ireland Languages Council
- Guest lecturer on the MBA course and Harvard Business School course at Ulster University on Global Competitiveness and International Strategy.